MINIATURE SIG SAUER MCX® MODEL - CONCRETE GREY
NICKNAMED 'RATTLER' | 1:3 SCALE | OFFICIALLY LICENSED
True to it's original, this concrete grey SIG MCX® is a gem worth displaying on any desk. You'll find yourself tinkering with the folding stock, suppressor and chambering rounds more than the work you should be doing.
*Attachments for our mini AR15 do not fit the MCX railing.
ABOUT THE MINIATURE SIG MCX® CONCRETE EDITION
1:3 scale version of the SIG MCX® done in all die cast metal. A flat stone grey look with offset black parts. Easily twist off the suppressor to reveal the flash hider. Scope adjusts to your liking and you will find the folding stock is quickly addicting.
- Comes with full SIG MCX® Model + Suppressor, 3 dummy rounds (fits up to 5), display stand and scope
- Engraved SIG® Logo on upper left side
- Adjustable sight on Picatinny rails
- Charging handle pulls back
- First GoatGun model to load/unload dummy rounds! *Please note dummy rounds do tend to jam easily when using this feature. Works best if loading 1 dummy round per time.
- Ejection port opens / closes
- Rubber end on folding stock
- Metal mag with functioning release
*This model is not compatible with AR or AK attachments.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Rattler measures in at 11" / 28cm in length and 4.5" / 12cm in height. It weighs a hefty 13 ounces.
- Concrete Grey with offset black parts. Display stand is also grey.
- This Miniature model comes as a build kit! Expect 5-10 minutes of fun assembling it together. Step by step manual provided or view our how to videos.
- This is a non-firing toy model.
SIG SAUER®, SIG MCX®, MCX™, RATTLER™, and related marks are trademarks of SIG SAUER, Inc., and are used under license.
Awesome model. With its attention to detail GoatGuns does not disappoint.
I gave them as gifts for x mas. I love that they are made of made. I will be buying more from you guys. Everyone loved them.
My fiancé has about four of these model guns now and he loves building them up and setting them on display (I also like to watch him build them so it's a win win)
This model is awesome. It is built solid and the round eject works pretty much flawlessly. Where the stock attaches was the only place that worried me. It connects solid but it seems like there is a lot of stress if you are not careful. You dont have to be like super careful or anything, just not jerking on the stock. Overall, this model is really cool and I would buy many more. In fact, I have.
Love the color but it needed some touch ups for the suppressor and accents (black). Screws were loose and had to be locktitened in place. The optic is comes with is the only one that fits. Dont bother buying any others until they ameliorate that. And the ejector isnt fully engaging the dummy rounds, causing a lot of double feed malfunctions. All in all, its best as a showpiece in the criminal land of canada. It'd just be nicer to actuate and play with a bit more. Folding stock works well but again, locktite that screw or it'll become wiggly.
Domestic USA Shipping
Orders are shipped daily Monday thru Saturday. We do not ship Sunday or on Holidays.
- FREE Shipping over $40 in USA
- $1.99-2.99 for orders under $40
- $5.00 Flat shipping for Hawaii
- $10 Flat Shipping
- Orders arrive in 7 to 14 days.
- We now ship to all Major European countries! Shop at Goatguns.eu
Love it or we'll buy it back! You have 90 days to decide if you would like to return your products. If you receive an item that has a missing or damaged piece, please contact our support team at Support@Goatguns.com and include Order number and a photo.
Apparel items are made fresh on the press and take 7-14 days to arrive. We do not accept returns for apparel items.